Wednesday, December 30, 2015
This year is coming to an end, so let's take a look back at the 2015 kits. We are going to do this in 2 parts, starting with the first 6 months.
January *Bejeweled* 2015 main kit
This kit featured Blue Fern papers an chipboard. It was so much fun to work with.
Here is one of my favorite layouts created with this kit. This is by DT Member Rae.
February *Artful Blues* 2015 main kit
This kit was filled with lots of Kaisercraft goodies.
Here is a favorite made with is kit. This was created by former DT Member Helena
March *Garden Romance* 2015 main kit
The main foocus oof this kit was all new papers from Fabscraps.
Here is a a favorite created with this kit. This was created by kit subscriber Jeannie
April *Passion Rose* 2015 main kit
Here is a favorite of this kit created by kit subscriber Debbie.
May *Spring Chic* 2015 main kit
Here is a favorite created by kit subscriber Peggy
June *Boys Night Out* 2015 main kit
Here is a favorite from this kit created by kit subscriber Helga
Haven't these been some amazing kits? Talk about some stunning projects.If you check out the boutique, there may still be kits or add ons available for purchase.
This has been a look back at the first 6 months of 2015 kits at Swirlydoos. Come back tomorrow as we look over the last 6 months.
Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club has been sending out elegant, top of the line, perfectly coordinated scrapbook kits to scrapbookers all over the world since 2009! If you are ready to start getting perfectly coordinated scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you'll recieve 10% off your first kit AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com boutique.
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- Swirlydoos year in review Part 1
- More "All That Glitters" Projects with Angelica
- Modified Advent Calendar by Rae Using the "All Tha...
- Layout of the Week - December 27nd 2015: Barbara P...
- Video Tutorial: Comparing Pastels and Gelatos
- More projects with the All That Glitters Kit from ...
- Weds. Tutorial with Angelica* Gift Card Holder
- **2nd Reveal with Jan** All that Glitters
- Layout of the Week - December 20nd 2015: Kathi Sim...
- Saturday Tutorial featuring the December 2015 kit ...
- Second reveal All That Glitters by Cindy Brown
- More *All that Glitters* Layouts with Kim
- December Blog Hop Winners
- Layout of the Week - December 13nd 2015: Kimberly ...
- Tutorial Two Flakes By Cindy Brown
- Swirlydoos December Scrapbook Kit Reveal!
- **Tutorial Wednesday** with Jan
- December Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week - December 7nd 2015: Peggy Giov...
- Swirlydoos Saturday Tutorial - Altered Art Journal...
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)