Friday, December 18, 2015
11:31 PM | Posted by Rebecca Genet | | Edit Post
Hi everyone, it is my turn to make a Saturday video tutorial.
Today I have a layout tutorial featuring the December 2015 Kit - All That Glitters, I decided to make a Christmas layout but I didn't end up using a Christmas photo, oops. Oh well, although this is a Christmas kit it is very versatile and a variety to projects are possible.
Here is my video - I hope you enjoy it
Materials I've used are from the December 2015 kit
Kaisercraft Sliver Bells Papers - Baubles, Good Wishes and the sticker sheet
The Kaisercraft wooden snowflake from the project add on kit.
Prima and Petaloo flowers from the flower ad on kit.
Pearl EX powder in Silver and Rose Gold , Kaisercraft Festive Quarters Stencil and Finnabair Snowflake paste all from the Mediums add on Kit.
Plus embellishments, Ribbons and bling from both the embellishment add on kit and the main kit.
As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in theSwirlydoos.com store!
Thanks for visiting, see you next time
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Hello, Swirly Savages! Don't you just love the beautiful blues in the gorgeous March kit? And, what about that sketch Kim put toget...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- Swirlydoos year in review Part 1
- More "All That Glitters" Projects with Angelica
- Modified Advent Calendar by Rae Using the "All Tha...
- Layout of the Week - December 27nd 2015: Barbara P...
- Video Tutorial: Comparing Pastels and Gelatos
- More projects with the All That Glitters Kit from ...
- Weds. Tutorial with Angelica* Gift Card Holder
- **2nd Reveal with Jan** All that Glitters
- Layout of the Week - December 20nd 2015: Kathi Sim...
- Saturday Tutorial featuring the December 2015 kit ...
- Second reveal All That Glitters by Cindy Brown
- More *All that Glitters* Layouts with Kim
- December Blog Hop Winners
- Layout of the Week - December 13nd 2015: Kimberly ...
- Tutorial Two Flakes By Cindy Brown
- Swirlydoos December Scrapbook Kit Reveal!
- **Tutorial Wednesday** with Jan
- December Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week - December 7nd 2015: Peggy Giov...
- Swirlydoos Saturday Tutorial - Altered Art Journal...
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)