Monday, November 2, 2015
Need a little spark to get your creativity going? Well, Swirlydoos has some great challenges for you each month. Anything from sketches to mixed media to lifting someone else's layout can be found in our challenges forum.
Every month you can enter the "All that Flutters" challenge. Use the Garden Harvest kit to create a layout, card or OTP (Off the Page) project that includes anything that flutters and enter it here. You have until December 1st to enter this challenge. Check out Angelica's example.
Need a little more help? How about the monthly kit sketch challenge then? Use the Garden Harvest kit sketch challenge to create a layout and enter it here.
Here's the sketch for the Garden Harvest kit. You have until 11/15 to enter this challenge and win a prize.
Here's an example created by Rae.
Do you want free reign to copy someone else's work? Well, the monthly Round Robin will allow you to lift the layout of your team member and make it your own for the next person on your team to lift. This month's challenge is entitled "Bows, Barrettes, and Bling." Sounds pink and girly! Teams are already posted for this month but be on the look out for sign ups at the end of November. Check it out here.
Each month we have the SGC aka Swirly Girls Challenge that is hosted by a Swirlydoos member. This month Andie is hosting the challenge "Slipcovers." You will have to head on over to the SGC forum to see what this intriguing challenge is all about.
If you like to get messy with mixed media then you will love the challenge that Bec is hosting this month. Look here for the details.
Here's Bec's example to inspire you.
Have fun creating!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (173)
- More Scarlet Elegance with Kim
- Layout of the Week - November 29nd 2015: Sherri Sp...
- Tutorial Cover By Cindy Brown
- More Scarlett Elegance Project with Rae
- Wednesday Tutorial Canvas Card with Angelica
- Scarlet Elegance Second Reveal by Bec
- Layout of the Week - November 22nd 2015: Barbara
- Start-to-Finish Canvas with Rae
- November kit of the Month **2nd Reveal with Jan**
- Second reveal With Cindy Brown
- Second Reveal with Angelica
- November Blog Hop *WINNERS*
- Layout of the Week - November 15th 2015: Camille
- Saturday Tutorial - Chicken Wire Frame with Kim
- November Kit Reveal and Blog Hop
- **Tutorial Wednesday** with Jan
- Layout of the Week - November 8th 2015: Stephanie
- Saturday Tutorial - Wire Frame by Bec
- November Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week - November 1th 2015: Peggy
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)