Monday, November 30, 2015
Hey Savages, Kim here.
I have loved working with the Scarlet Elegance kit! The colors are amazing! I've made a couple more projects with it, and I'm sharing them today.

I started with a masculine layout. The colors in this kit may lead you to more feminine layouts, so I wanted to go in a different direction. I used the darker colors to make it more masculine.



I added a few pieces from my stash to add a bit more texture to it. The burlap flowers, metal, chipboard chicken wire and the burlap ribbon. I also used some silver texture paste to do some masking.  


Next up is a little bit of everything layout. I used the mica from the mixed media add-on, the oil pastels from the project add-on.I used them for the background and to alter the flowers. I even used the die of the month.

I did some random stamping on the background and then just layered everything on. I had lots of fun creating this layout.

I hope you have had as much fun creating with this kit and the add-ons as I did. It was such a versatile kit to use.

Thanks for stopping by

 “Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club has been sending out elegant, top of the line, perfectly coordinated scrapbook kits to scrapbookers all over the world since 2009! If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim Heard) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!”



3 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

These are fantastic, Kim!!!!

memorial garden benches said...

Great layout! Fantastic job!

talkis23 said...

lovely your style TFS

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed