Sunday, October 4, 2015
The Layout of the week this week goes to Kathi - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
It was like this Prima Bella Rouge collection was made for these photos, it matches so perfectly.
These gorgeous banners caught my eye, and I especially love the little details like the film strips and the circle border punch. Awesome layout Kathi.
See you around the forums and Facebook
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Hello, Swirly Savages! Don't you just love the beautiful blues in the gorgeous March kit? And, what about that sketch Kim put toget...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- Saturday Tutorial With Angelica- Fall Tag
- My last post as Guest Designer for October
- Swirlydoos Layout Tutorial with October 2015 Kit G...
- *October Blog Hop Winner*
- Layout of the Week - October 25th 2015: Sherri
- Saturday Tutorial with Jan
- October Kit Reveal and Blog Hop
- Layout of the Week - October 18th 2015: Peggy
- Saturday Tutorial with Ginny
- October Guest Designer
- Layout of the Week - Oct 11th 2015: Barbara
- Saturday Tutorial with Bec
- October Challenge Highlights
- *September Blog Hop Winner*
- Layout Of The Week - Oct 4th 2015: Kathi
- Altered Clock using the Moment in Time Project Kit...
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)