Wednesday, October 1, 2014
We are excited to move our gallery to Facebook for easier posting!
Here's a list of advantages that we know you will love:
*You will no longer have to resize your pictures!
*You will be able comment on projects without typing in a captcha code.
*This gallery will be a closed Facebook group, so you can comment and "like" projects all you want without "clogging up" your non-scrappy friends' feeds! (But, please invite your scrappy friends!)
So, here's how you can get started:
- You will need a Facebook account.
- Here is our group link: https://www.facebook.com/
groups/1479028899001842/https: //www.facebook.com/groups/ 1479028899001842/
- Request to join!
- You might already be added if you are friends with members of the design team who have already added you.
So we can maintain some ORDER in the group and be able to find layouts posted to challenges and monthly kit projects, we will be posting to ALBUMS. Posting to albums keeps things organized and prevents posts from "getting lost" in cyberspace which happens with a lot of Facebook groups.
Here's how we post to albums:
Right under the Swirlydoos header for the group, there is a line that gives you some options to click on:
Members Events Photos Files
- You need to click on PHOTOS.
- A list of albums will come up, and you can add your pictures to any of these albums. For example, if you want to post your picture of a layout you made using the "Vintage Love" Sketch Challenge, there is an album for that! So, CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ALBUM.
- Clicking on an album takes you to another area. At the top right corner, CLICK ON "ADD PHOTOS." This will direct you to your photos on your computer, so grab it, add a description, and you are done!
If you want to add projects to the group that don't fit in a Swirlydoos category, you can create your own album! Here's how:
- Click on PHOTOS.
- Add an Album- title it with your name.
- Start adding pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT post pictures of projects made with OTHER kits. DO NOT advertise for other kits, or your album will be removed. Thank you for understanding.
We hope you will join us and post your inspirational projects in our gallery!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Hello, Swirly Savages! Don't you just love the beautiful blues in the gorgeous March kit? And, what about that sketch Kim put toget...
- 2017 (52)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- Halloween Mason Jar Luminaries Tutorial
- Swirlydoos Kit Club Treasured Yesterdays Creations...
- "Treasured Yesterdays" 2:nd reveal with Maja
- More Treasured Yesterdays Projects with Angelica
- Layout of the Week 10/26/14 Jan
- Saturday Card Tutorials
- Treasured Yesterdays - Helenas second reveal!
- Debbie's Second October Reveal
- More *Treasured Yesterdays* with Kim
- Challenge highlights!
- Layout of the Week 10/19/14 Ginny
- "Treasured Yesterdays" Altered Mason Jar Tutorial
- Swirlydoos Pinspiration Party
- LOTW 10/12/14 Jan Penny
- October Kit Reveal!
- Saturday Card Tutorial
- October Challenge highlights!
- LOTW 10/05/14 Mellisa *paperfairytales*
- A Prima Time Traveler Memories tag tutorial with M...
- September Layout of the Month WINNER!
- NEW SWIRLYDOOS GALLERY!
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)