Saturday, August 17, 2013
This month we received two types of pearl mediums in the August kit collection: Liquid Pearls in the tech kit, and a Viva Pearl pen in the mediums add-on kit. Theoretically, this two mediums do the same thing, RIGHT? Well, I put them both to the test to see how they faired making a pearl bling flourish in this video:
It's kind of funny, or maybe I just suck at using Liquid Pearls! :) Either way, give it a look, and maybe you all can give ME some tips. LOL!
Have a lovely Saturday! I hope you all get to do something scrappy!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Using Stamps with Ferro Tutorial and More Passion ...
- Design Team Announcements!
- More Projects with the Passion Berry Kit
- Round Robin for Cards is back from vacation
- Vicky's August "Passion Berry" Projects
- Still time to enter Swirlydoos August Challenges!
- Layout of the Week 8/25/2013 LindaSS
- Fussy Cut Layouts
- Layout of the Week: Jodie
- Liquid Pearls vs. Viva Pearl Pens
- Layouts of the Month 2013
- Card Tutorial - August Passion Berry kit.
- 5 Swirlydoos Challenges are under way for August!
- Layout of the Week Christy B
- Mixed Media Layouts
- August Blog Hop Winners!!!!!
- Swirlydoos August Blog Hop & August Kit Reveal
- Featured Member *Linda Pekrul*
- Canvas Background: Lace and Silks Paints
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)