Wednesday, March 20, 2013



 
Good day everyone!
Another round, of our Round Robin for Cards challenge,
has been completed. And I'm excited to show them of, here on the blog today.
There is so many crazy talent under our participants. So let me stop rambling,
and you can take a look at them, yourself!
 
For team 1 - week 2 - Maria
 
For team 2 - week 2 - Lisa V
 
For team 3 - week 2 - Erin
 
For team 4 - week 2 - Rae
 
For team 5 - week 2 - Barbara
 
For team 6 - week 2 - Linda P
 
Don't you just love these?
Well, I know, for sure, that if I ever feel like, I lost my inspiration....
All I have to do is visit the Swirlydoos Gallery and wow.....
AMAZING projects can be found there.
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

I love all of the cards! Beautiful colors and great details. DROOLING!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed