Sunday, February 3, 2013
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for February is.....

*Cheryl Merrihew*
 

Here is a bit from Cheryl

Hi! I’m Cheryl. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart and best friend for 41 years. We have 3 grown children and 6 amazing grandkids! They are all fair game for my scrapbook LO’s! LOL! I started keeping scrapbooks in high school, it wasn’t until my sister introduced me to what she had done at a CM party in 1997, that I got into the really artistic part of it. We live 4 ½ hours away from the nearest scrapbook supplies, so I rely on online shopping for most of my scrappy goodies. I am a big fan of Robin Schelin’s work and noticed when she started mentioning “Swirlydoos”, so I had to check it out. I had never thought about joining a kit club, but this one just called to me. I loved the style and the kits looked amazing. It was a perfect way for me to get the latest products and join a fun community! The first two kits got away from me, but I have gotten every one since. I actually joined in July of 2009. I have grown so much as a scrapper since joining! The design team is absolutely amazing and all of the wonderful tutorials they share with us have taught me so many new techniques! I think my style is mostly Shabby Chic, but joining in the challenges helps to push me out of my comfort zone occasionally! I truly enjoy all of the Swirly savages and feel so lucky to be part of this awesome community!
 
 
Here are a some of my favorite projects of Cheryl's, sure to inspire you!!
 
 
Click to view full size image
 
Click to view full size image
 
 
Click to view full size image
 
 
Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work, Cheryl!

Bonnie in SC said...

Love her style. Does Cheryl have a blog? I'd love to follow her! :)

Katyoparty said...

Really enjoy getting to "know" you better through this Spotlight Cheryl. Congrats on 41 years of marriage! Your scrap-style is beautiful!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Lovely to find out a bit more about you Cheryl - I feel I know you better now. Lovely layouts.

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Cheryl, well-deserved congratulations to a super-talented, warm and generous Savage!!!!!!

Kim said...

Congrats Cheryl. Great layouts.

Andiepants said...

You are truly awesome Cheryl! Luv ya doll!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed