Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
May Blog Hop starts at 10:30 mountain time! Check out what the fabulous Swirlydoos designers have in store for you this month - WOW! T...
Here at Swirlydoos we love to involve our scrappy friends with challenges! While being a member gets you first choice of the yummiest kits,...
Happy Saturday! Last week we had some technical difficulties while we were at camp. The internet connection wasn't steady enough to up...
Hey Savages, Kim here to share some more of my layouts made with this months kit Wistful Blues. I had such a great time creating with this ...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club August Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful August ...
Hey Savages, Kim here to share some more of my layouts made with this months kit Celestial Summer. I had such a great time creating with th...
I am so grateful for my time as a Swirlydoos Design Team member. It's been my dream since joining Swirlydoos 3 years ago as my first ex...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club June Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful June coll...
The other day in the forums we were discussing uses for plastic boxes that come from the grocery store with lettuce and such in them. I'...
Our layout of the week goes to Jan, with her tranquility layout. Jan used the French Quarter kit to perfectly showcase this gorgeous old wat...
- 2014 (150)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)