Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing this incredibly simple technique today to give your chipboard this distressed faux filigree look, and ...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club March Scrapbook Kit Reveal! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful March collection: ...
What I love most about the February Swirlydoos kit is its versatility. I've done heritage pages and bright mixed media pages all from t...
Hey Savages it's Kim here, today I am sharing my projects I created with the March *Garden Romance* Kit. Instead of a blog hop this mon...
It's Saturday! Today I'm sharing a video tutorial of this layout that I made using the Authetique papers from the Artful Blues kit: ...
Hello Everyone, Gosh, the last couple of days, the weather was so nice here in The Netherlands, it really puts me in a Spring m...
Each week, a layout is selected from our Facebook gallery to be showcased as our layout of the week. At the end of the month, the design tea...
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
Hey Savages, Kim here sharing a few layouts created with the February *Artful Blues* kit. I didn't officially design with the February ...
Hello friends! It's my turn for Designer Spotlight using the March Kit, Garden Romance. We didn't have blog hop this month, instead ...
- 2015 (46)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)