Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there. today I have more projects to share made with the gorgeous Swirlydoos November 2014 Kit - Scarlet elegance. First up is a l...
Hey Savages, Kim here. I am back with the May Edition of our Scrappy (happy) Space Spotlight. If you are anything like me, I love l...
Happy Saturday Savages, Kim here. Today I have a Saturday Tutorial for Swirlydoos. This tutorial is a step by step on how I used the rus...
The layout of the week this week goes to Peggy with her take on the current sketch Challenge. The stunning clean lines of this layout loo...
Hey Savages, Kim here. I am back with the July Edition of our Scrappy (happy) Space Spotlight. If you are anything like me, I love loo...
Hello, Swirly Savages! Today I am sharing my OTP (off the page) project that I created with the April kit, Purple Haze. When I realiz...
Happy 4th of July, Swirly Savages! We have a couple fun and exciting challenges this month to get your creative juices flowing! Then, once t...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I just wanted to pop in to share some of the June challenges going on at Swirlydoos. The Round Robin is stil...
Another card challenge and tutorial is uploaded to the All about cards thread. The challenge is to make a card or tag using the colors: ...
Hey Savages, Kim here. Today I am sharing a tutorial on how to make your own embellishments with molds. We have had a tutorial using hot gl...
- 2016 (95)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)