Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
We are pleased to announce that Jan is the winner of Layout of the Year for 2014! Each week, our design team picks a layout form our o...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club January Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful Januar...
Hi there! It's a fabulous Saturday and I hope you are getting some scrappy time in this weekend! Today, I'm sharing an altered frame...
Join me every mid-month around the 15th for a tag tutorial and challenge at Swirlydoos Kit Club. We're going to explore different tec...
Happy Saturday! Today I want to share my latest tutorial for this giftbox with you Here's a close-up of the ...
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the ...
It´s Sunday again and time to show our Layout Of The Week found in our FB gallery. This weeks LOTW is this beauty made by Agnieszka. I l...
Thanks to all who participated in the Swirlydoos January blog hop! We got sidetracked with going to CHA and forgot to post the winners....
Hey you Swirly Savages, it's Kim here to share more projects I created using the January *Bejeweled* Kit. I love the elegant papers in ...
- 2015 (19)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)