Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hello all! Angelica here with a quick and easy tutorial on making your own burlap butterflies. The March Kit, Salutations, has some pretty u...
Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design Team Call Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other ...
Here at Swirlydoos, we LOVE challenges! We have many going on and many beautiful entries each and every month! Sketch Challenge O...
Happy Saturday! Our guest educator, Patty, has done an amazing job showing us the best tips for art journaling, and today she is sharing a...
Happy Saturday! So... I've been working on making my scrap space more functional. One area that I really need to work on is organizati...
Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I have 2 more projects to share using the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations. First up is a layout. I...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club April Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful April co...
Hi guys. Dropping in today to share some more creations with the amazing Salutations kit from Swirlydoos . I am so head over he...
I'm so sorry for messing up with the postings here on the "Layout of The Week" for the last two weeks. Anyway, to make i...
Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us for the March reveal! We appreciate your thoughtful comments, and hope you enjoyed what our des...
- 2014 (69)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)