Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hello all! Angelica here with a quick and easy tutorial on making your own burlap butterflies. The March Kit, Salutations, has some pretty u...
Today we are back with the second half of our Guest Designer Spotlight with Swirly Girly Jan Penny. Jan really knows how to get the most ou...
This month we have a wonderful guest designer. Our very own Swirly Girlie Jan Penny. Jan was the winner of our layout of the year challenge...
Hi =) Today it´s my turn to show you Swirly readers what I have done with the April kit. I also have a small "messy" background t...
We are so excited to announce that Jamie Severtson-Dougherty will be joining our design team starting next month! Jamie has been inv...
This was a really fun tag to make! I hope you'll join me for this month's Swirlydoos Tag of Savagery challenge. The suppli...
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
Hi there! Today it's my turn to share some projects with the April kit. I have three layouts to show you today, and also a little tutor...
This weeks LOTW goes to Peggy G. Peggy created an amazing layout if her dgd Sophia. We love what she did to the chipboard to alter it. Pl...
Hello everyone. Today it is my turn to share my projects which were made with the April kit. We had some huge delay, with product comi...
- 2015 (67)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)