Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Wow! You guys are really getting into these tags, I LOVE IT! Some of these suckers should be in frames, not on packages - LOL! But, that...
It's time to unveil our May Swirlyhues Challenge! Me, Lisa Gregory, will be the hostess this month Here is the storyboard I have d...
Unless you have been living under a rock, surely you have heard of the fabulous chipboard from Blue Fern Studios, and no doubt seen these ex...
Lotsa Lotsa happening around here! We have a little get together coming up next weekend and it's called SWIRL-A-PALOOZA!!!! OK, OK....
Hey everyone!!!! I'm here today with a super fun project, completely inspired by the amazing Finnabair. I created lots of depth and t...
HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY! Everything in the Swirlydoos store is 20% off May 4th - 5th! Visit our FORUM for NSD Challenges/Contes...
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-t...
Every week at Swirlydoos one of our Designers pours through our user gallery and looks for a layout that inspires them in some wa...
Happy Saturday to you everyone! It's Rae here with you, sharing my latest video. Do you ever have the best "scrappy" idea...
Happy Saturday to you! By now, you subscribers have the "Hello Beautiful" kit in your hands, and are no doubt working with it ...
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)