Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design/Education Team Call Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other c...
I found this in the gallery, and was stunned! This is Paula’s entry for the SGC challenge this month, and it’s AMAZING!The colors are s...
Happy Saturday! It's Rae with you today to share the inside of my mini album that I have made using the August 2015 project add on kit. ...
Hello Savages! Today I have a quick and easy tutorial to share on how to make your leaf dies 3-dimensional. You can use any leafy vine you...
Welcome to Day Four of our 12 Days of Christmas Contest! We LOVE seeing the projects y'all have created so far, and we can't wait to...
Ladies, if you have lost your mojo please visit the Swirlydoos challenge forums for wonderful inspiration. Every month you can participat...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club August Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful August ...
Hi everybody! I have been working some more with the amazing July kit, Belle Fleur, and have one more layout to share. I simply adored thi...
There was some stiff competition for LOTM, but this stunning layout created by Ginny H is our winner. Ginny created this layout based on ou...
So, I'm back with another edition of "Scrap your Scraps" today. I was down to the last bits of paper of the August kit and wa...
- 2015 (101)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)