Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design/Education Team Call Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other c...
Hey Savages, I'm the last one up sharing my projects from the June *Boys Night Out* Kit. This was such a fun kit. This months kit was a...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club July Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful February ...
As promised in an earlier post, I will be sharing how I scrap even when I get down to the bare bones of a kit. Typically I get 8-9 layouts ...
Hi! Today I'm sharing my projects with the June kit, Boys Night Out. The minute I laid my hands on this kit, I knew it would be perfect...
Hello all you savages out there! I'm so happy to share with you my creations with the June kit, Boys Night Out, and a video tutorial o...
Hi =) Today I have a tutorial for you. Hope you want to join in and follow all my pictures... It´s several of them =). First a photo of the...
This month we have a wonderful guest designer. Our very own Swirly Girlie Jan Penny. Jan was the winner of our layout of the year challenge...
Good morning, Swirly Savages! I am pumped to be able to share my first DT creations with you using the June kit, Boy's Night Out. Despi...
Thanks to all who participated in our July blog hop! Here is the winner: Bonnie , you have won this Kaisercraft paper pack! ...
- 2015 (90)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)