Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey Savages, Kim here. I am back with the May Edition of our Scrappy (happy) Space Spotlight. If you are anything like me, I love l...
Another card challenge and tutorial is uploaded to the All about cards thread. The challenge is to make a card or tag using the colors: ...
It's been such an honor to have had one of my layouts chosen as the Swirlydoos Layout of the Year and even more of an honor to be i...
Every week our design team searches are gallery looking to showcase a beautiful creation posted that week. At the end of the month, the desi...
Hello, Swirly Savages! Today I am sharing my OTP (off the page) project that I created with the April kit, Purple Haze. When I realiz...
Hey Savages, Kim here. I can't tell you how much I love Swirlydoos kits! Every time I get one I say it's my favorite, April wa...
My pick this week is a layout that is was made for Peggy’s Trash to Treasure Challenge. What I love most about this layout are the embelli...
Hi, It's Bec and today is my day to reveal all my projects made with the April Swirlydoos Kit - Purple Haze. Dream Catcher First...
Hi everyone! I have tutorial today to share using some left overs from the April Kit, Purple Haze. Its a handmade card that's fast and e...
Hello SwirlyGirls!!!!!! My tutorial for this month so I decided to make a Mixed Media Page. I love this Project. Be sure to watch my v...
- 2016 (73)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)