Thursday, October 21, 2010
The month is nearing it's end. Don't forget about the Do It Yourself Contest!!!
Make sure to upload your project into the Do It Yourself Contest Gallery on or before October 31st. for your chance to win a sweet prize!!!
Were so excited to see what you create, GOOD LUCK and have FUN!!!
Make sure to upload your project into the Do It Yourself Contest Gallery on or before October 31st. for your chance to win a sweet prize!!!
Were so excited to see what you create, GOOD LUCK and have FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swirlydoos Site Links
Pin Us!!
Popular Posts
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' Mystical Winter kit reveal Blog Hop Block Party!! Happy New Year and Welcome!!! This month's kit,...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' February Blog Hop Block Party!! Welcome to Swirlydoos February Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! ...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos December Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! We are having a party and you are all invited. We have some amazing projec...
-
Welcome back! We have a really fun blog hop all set for you today. Our May kit, So Chic , is well.....just that...so chic! This kit is ...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos November Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! That's right, we are having a party and you are all invit...
-
Hello, Swirly scrappers! This Saturday tutorial is a simple one. I am sharing how I put together the SACrafters stickle holder that was...
-
Welcome!!! Today is a beautiful day to reveal our April kit, Whispers of Spring. Take a look at how pretty this kit is! I have to tel...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' March Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!! We have some amazing projects for you to see today and as a bonus...
-
Hello ladies and gents! We now have the BRAND BRAND NEW Cha-w released flowers and Say it in Pearls in the Swirlydoos store! Be sure to swin...
-
It's the big re ve al ! Say hello to our December kit! Be sure to check out a video "tour" of the main kit, kit add ons an...
Blog Archive
- 2017 (134)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (169)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (252)
- 2011 (181)
-
2010
(118)
- December(24)
- November(10)
-
October(14)
- Irresistible!
- ***Sneek Peek***
- New to Swirlydoos!!! ***Video Tutorials***
- ***CONTEST*** REMINDER
- Distressed Scallop Edges Tutorial
- Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Featured Blogger *Craftysprinkles*
- Layout of the Week 10-10-10 Jennifer Abbott-Scott
- September Challenge WINNERS .......
- DO IT YOURSELF! contest
- Winner of Mon Amour Butterfly Challenge
- ***Leave Love Recieve Love Gallery Contest***
- October Challenges
- Swirlydoos is proud to offer you - "Lavender Escape!"
- September(13)
- August(12)
- July(13)
- June(13)
- May(4)
- January(15)
- 2009 (38)


1 comments:
I see Angelica's Swirlydoo's LO's on Scrapbook.com and just love them. I finally followed her links...and found your site. I was super excited to see your challenges. As soon as I got home from work (9pm)..I have been working on a "Do It Yourself Contest" entry. I can't remember the last time I was this motivated! Thanks! Heather