Monday, September 6, 2010
I found this floating around our rockin' forum and thought it best shared with all....  

"I just finished this LO in honor of my dd's 22nd B-day. Katey has always loved this photo of herself at age 2, sitting in her "bucket seat" watching her "Sleeping Beauty" video. (To this day, she still thinks she's going to grow up to be Princess Aurora!) I started to dabble w/scrapbooking when I was about 13-years-old. Nine months ago, I found myself between full-time jobs and decided to use the time before my new job started [Sept. 14] to take my scrapbooking skills to the next level. This is where YOU all come in! After I finished this LO, I was struck by just how much YOU all have influenced me! Before stumbling onto Swirlydoos.com, I had no idea that Prima pp's and flowers even existed!!! I won't even start to write the individual names of those whose tutorials made this LO possible...(the list would be far too long!) Suffice it to say that w/o Krissy and my Swirly sisters, I wouldn't even know about: MS paper punches, water distressing, Moon Shadow mist, Glimmer Mist, DUSTY ATTIC, or Zva self-adhesive crystal swirls--ALL the things that my daughter treasures so much about "her" page! I just really wanted to thank you ALL for sharing your talents! You are an amazing and generous bunch of creative scrapbook "Savages!"



"Fairy Tale Wish" by Karin Olsen


3 comments:

LISA said...

Just amazing Karin...Just amazing...

Jennifer Snyder said...

This is a magnificent page, everybit as fanciful as that sweet picture.
And an amazing job on that Dusty Attic fairy. wow!

Tina said...

Absolutely DARLING!!! AWESOME work...

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed