Friday, May 26, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm here today with my full reveal of projects created with the Swirlydoos April *Wild Flower* monthly kit. This kit is so jammed packed with the gorgeous Prima and Blue Fern papers. You have to get one, if you don't already subscribe.



I have been having so much fun trying my hand at sketch designing. There is still a bit of a learning curve, but it is fun. Hope you like the new sketch designs, they are made to go more with the kit and it's contents.

Here is the sketch again:



Here is my take on the sketch. This kit is full of beautiful vintage papers. I loved that some of the papers had plenty texture. I used this sheet to highlight a the photo of dh and I, the color was perfect. I used the frame from my stash, but everything else is from the kit.

I did add a bit of sticky rub-ons in the background. Then used some rose-gold foil on them. These are from a past kit.
 

 Next up is another layout.I created this using a photo I found on the internet (don't know who to credit the photo).
I did some paper distressing and a lot of layering. The chip board is from my stash. There is some masking and misting in the background. I used lots of flowers and some sequins. This layout is for the All That Flutters Challenge on the forums, hence the butterfly.
 
Next up is another layout.. I created this using a photo I found on the internet (don't know who to credit the photo).
I did a lot of layering on this layout. I did some masking on the background and I used lots of die cuts. The chippies are from the kit, I used embossing powder on them. All the flowers are from the kit and the flower add on.

 
 


That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful layouts Kim

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed