Saturday, February 25, 2017
Hi everyone.

For today's Saturday tutorial I have 2 cards for you. I have started a monthly card challenge on the forum, these are the cards I made for the March challenge. The theme of the challenge in March is Die Cutting. I have never been a huge user of dies, so I was great to dust off my die cutting machine.

Please enjoy the video tutorial on how I made these cards.
My apologies that there is no voice over for this video, unfortunately I have a bad cold and no voice.


HERE is my video:








Thanks for watching :)
If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!








0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed