Saturday, July 2, 2016
10:00 AM | Posted by Kim | | Edit Post
Happy Saturday Savages, Kim here. Today I have a Saturday Tutorial for Swirlydoos.This tutorial is a step by step on how I used the rust paste to alter some embellishments.
I used the Rust Paste we got the May tech/project kit, along with the Prima molds and clay we got in the April tech/project kit.
This is a Design Team project/video I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Hello there, Heather here so share a video tutorial with the new Indigo Dream Kit from Swirlydoos. This kit features amazing papers from Scr...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Congrats to Hanne for this beauty! She does a great job creating double layouts. Remember when that was how we all scrapped? I miss tha...
- 2017 (52)
- Layout of the Week - 31st - Ann
- Swirlydoos *Moments Captured* full reveal with Kim...
- July Kit Reveal and Saturday Tutorial with Bec
- Moments Captured Reveal with Ginny - part 1
- Moments Captured Reveal with Angelica
- July Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Contest - MOMENTS CAPT...
- LOTW July 24th - Ann
- Saturday Tutorial - with Ginny
- Monthly Scrappy Space Spotlight
- Challenge Highlights 7/18/16
- Layout of the week July 17th - Kathi
- Tutorial Saturday How to Created a Mini Book
- Challenge Highlights 7/15/2016
- Layout of the Week July 10th - Hege
- **Saturday Tutorial** with Jan
- July Challenge Highlights
- Layout of the Week July 3rd - Hanne
- Rust Paste Embellishments Saturday Tutorial with K...
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- 2013 (207)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)