Sunday, July 28, 2013
I have to say, there were so many lovely layouts posted to the gallery this week. I knew all week that this was going to be a tough decision- you all do such amazing work, and I think this is probably the most active I've seen the gallery all month! I was pretty sure I had this figured out, then Peggy posted this stunner yesterday, and I had to rethink who to select this week:


First off, this picture would steal anyone's heart! Sophia kissing her brothers in mommy's tummy is just the sweetest thing! This is so perfectly executed! I love how Peggy interpreted the sketch, which may be the best sketch ever. The colors meld with the pic, and the tiny pops of blue, paired with those dainty vines help make this the masterpiece that it is!

Congrats, Peggy!

1 comments:

LindaSS said...

This is just so amazing Peggy... Love it to bits..It is just Perfect.. :D

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed