Friday, May 10, 2013
Swirlydoos offers such a great range of challenges each and every month. We work hard to ensure there is something fun for everyone. Here is a quick review of all the ways you can participate...
1. "Hello Beautiful" Kit Sketch Challenge
Enter your interpretation of this sketch by using your May Swirlydoos kit. Click HERE to see the details on the forum and the entries to date.
2. Butterfly Challenge
Our amazing DT member, Angelica, hosts this monthly challenge and all you need to do is create a layout using the current month's kit and add some butterflies. Click HERE to see the details on the forum and the entries to date. Here is a peek at one of the gorgeous entries by Jennie:
3. SGC (Swirly Girl Challenge): Hands and Hexagons
This month Swirlydoos member Patty is hosting a fantastic challenge all about hands hexagon use. Check out the details on the forum HERE. Here is Patty's example:
4. Layout Round Robin Challenge
Our "hostess with the mostess" Peggy hosts this terrific challenge. Check out the details on the forum HERE. Here is Linda's example (which was so gorgeous it won layout of the week too!):
5. Card Round Robin Challenge (ANYONE can participate, including non-kit members)
This popular challenge does not require you to use Swirlydoos kit contents. Check out the details on the forum HERE to sign-up!
6. BONUS: Six NSD week challenges!
This month the Swirlydoos DT has created several amazing tutorials and extra challenges in honour of National Scrapbook Day... but we're giving you a week to complete them! Here is a list but click HERE to see more information on the forum. Even if you don't participate, the tutorials are really creative!
- Andie's "A picture says a thousand words" challenge
- Heidi's "Wrapped around your finger" challenge
- Miranda's "Altered cigar box" challenge
- Paulien's "Gorgeous Recycling" challenge
- Rae's "Everything but the kitchen" challenge
- Vicky's "Vintage flower" challenge
Interested in subscribing to the Swirlydoos kit club? Click below to find out more!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos Nove...
Hi there! Join me on my video tutorial and make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some...
Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me. I live in Central New Jersey, a few ...
First we would like to thank all those who applied. It took us some time to come to a decision after going through each and every wonde...
Happy Saturday everyone, today I have a Saturday video for Swirlydoos. This video is a comparison/how to on some of the items we ha...
Hi everyone The Layout of the Week this week goes to Kathi!!! Kathi made this amazing creation for the March Round Robin challenge, t...
Congrats to Ann Weber for LOTW with this gorgeous page featuring a little cutie! Awesome layers, punching,stenciling, and chippy treatmen...
Well, this RR challenge really caught my eye with the delicate colors and the gorgeous flower cluster. Kathi explained the fact that there...
Hello, Swirly Savages! I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were y...
Are you looking for a challenge to get your mojo back? Check out the forums to see what Swirlydoos is doing in February. One of our o...
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (173)
- 2015 (170)
- 2014 (230)
- Layout of the week - Niesia
- 5 Ways to Smooch
- Faux 12x12 Embossing
- May Challenges - the final stretch
- Card Day!
- Swirlydoos Facebook Contest!
- Layout of the Week - JeannieV
- Hope Chest Layout
- Blog Hop Winners!!!!! Woot Woot
- Swirlydoos May Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!!!
- May Blog Hop start time
- Card Day
- May Swirlydoos Challenge Updates
- Layout of the Week
- Altered Notebook" using the "Hello Beautiful" Kit
- MAY Challenges at Swirlydoos!
- Layout of the week - Linda Pekrul
- Featured Member *Sherri Spencer*
- Blue Fern Studios Contest Winner!
- National Scrapbooking Day
- Shabby Chic Spool Tutorial
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)