Sunday, January 13, 2013
Hey everyone!!! Its Miranda here from the education team! I've got a video tutorial for you all showing how to achieve this really cool "peeled paint" technique using vaseline! Super easy and super fun! I hope you all enjoy it :)
Swirlydoos.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swirlydoos Site Links
Pin Us!!
Popular Posts
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' Mystical Winter kit reveal Blog Hop Block Party!! Happy New Year and Welcome!!! This month's kit,...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' February Blog Hop Block Party!! Welcome to Swirlydoos February Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! ...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos December Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! We are having a party and you are all invited. We have some amazing projec...
-
Welcome back! We have a really fun blog hop all set for you today. Our May kit, So Chic , is well.....just that...so chic! This kit is ...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos November Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! That's right, we are having a party and you are all invit...
-
Hello, Swirly scrappers! This Saturday tutorial is a simple one. I am sharing how I put together the SACrafters stickle holder that was...
-
Welcome!!! Today is a beautiful day to reveal our April kit, Whispers of Spring. Take a look at how pretty this kit is! I have to tel...
-
Welcome to Swirlydoos' March Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!! We have some amazing projects for you to see today and as a bonus...
-
Hello ladies and gents! We now have the BRAND BRAND NEW Cha-w released flowers and Say it in Pearls in the Swirlydoos store! Be sure to swin...
-
It's the big re ve al ! Say hello to our December kit! Be sure to check out a video "tour" of the main kit, kit add ons an...




4 comments:
What a great technique! That came out beautiful!
I had to open a different window to watch the video. The link just above says it's private...
Love the technique but can't watch the video and don't know how to open it any differently! Can you help? Thanks so much!!
Watched from begining to end and always learn something new. Thanks so much for sharing.
Watched from begining to end and always learn something new along the way. Thanks for sharing.