Tuesday, November 13, 2012
 
 
Whooohoooo
Did you all enjoyed the Blog Hop??
I know I did. So many amazing projects to see, it sure has inspired me!
And.... I have some more inspirational projects for you, to share.
The first round, of our November Round Robin for Cards Challenge, brought us these cards:
Take a look....
 
For team 1
Jennie
 
For team 2
Linda (lindapekrul)
 
For team 3
Patty
 
For team 4
Debbie
 
For team 5
Linda (lindass)

For team 6
Erica
 
For team 7
Steph
 
Aren't these gorgeous???
I think they all have a very pretty design and with the Holidays coming.... well
enough inspiration in our challenge.


5 comments:

Rea' said...

Yes! Blog Hop was awesome !! These cards are great, so much creative talent! Thank you for all the inspiration !!

My Studio Voice said...

Ah, yes these are gorgeous. Lovely blog hop. I so enjoyed being introduced to these very talented people. I was not aware of your products or these artists. Thank you so much.

Dee in N.H. said...

Your hops are always awesome! as is all these cards today! Gorgeous!!

Pam said...

Love the cards !! SOOOO much gorgoeus inspiration on the blog hop !

Marie's Craft Spot said...

Awesomeeeeeeeee, is the word that sums it all up for me. I go by coachschwab53@gmail.com and coachschwab@neo.rr.com
and Christie and Marie
so I followed all the rules and the words I found at all the sites are "saying thank you is more than good manners it is good spirituality." This si so very true. Thank You this was fun win or lose....Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the year and Happy Holidays.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed