Tuesday, December 13, 2011
As reveal day is coming closer I just want to take you back to our
last month's kit *Beau Jardin* I so LOVED that romantic kit. While I was looking through
our gallery, I saw the most GORGEOUS projects made with this kit. Today I would like to share this
B E A U T I F U L card,  made by one of our DT members. It catched my eye, because of the romantic feel
it has, but also it was brilliantly (is that a word?) designed. Here it is:
















Gorgeous work LisaV!!!!

I also came across the next AWESOME project, made by JennieA






















Look at all the detail.....Absolutely Love this steampunk tag.

1 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

Thank you so much for choosing my tag - I am thrilled.

And that card is just stunning!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed