Friday, October 14, 2011
It's FRIDAY!!!!!  

Is it just me or has this been a long week?  

Lots of stuff went on this past week:
1.  We announced our first SwirlyHues Winners
2.  Our new SwirlyHues challenge started up
3.  Our monthly challenges are in full swing
4.  October kits are shipping and lots of people already received their CNS *yay*
5.  The DT unveiled their September projects
6.  We are anticipating the November Add-On reveal to be imminent
7.  October kit will be unveiling SOON.

PHEW!  I'm sure I missed something. LOL  

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I will be working with my October kit :)

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed