Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Do you ever get scrappers block? I know I do!!! I would suggest taking a look at the Swirlydoos Challenge Forum. We have plenty of on going challenges that'll lift that scrappers block and get your creative juices flowing again. One challenge in particular is the Round Robin Challenge. How much easier can it be to scraplift the person before you? But, with your creative spin. 

I would like to spotlight Team 2 Entries. These girls out did themselves. Kudos to Tracey for her beautiful design that motivated the rest of the team .
Usually it takes me 2-3 hours to complete a page. Shell's lift (spot 3) inspired me so much that it only took 45 minutes to finish my layout!!! I love this challenge because you can see how a layout can be lifted. Yet, still have your style. No scrappers block!!

Spot 1 
layout by Tracey

Spot 2
layout by Kim

Spot 3
layout by Shell

Spot 4
layout by Angelica

To see the other team's layouts visit the July Round Robin Challenge.
 Or to jump right into a challenge visit the Challenge Forum.


Scrap on ♥

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy chit these are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

thanks for the spotlight! this was a great challenge again - everyone's LOs are soooo beautiful!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed