Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sometimes, those closeups in photos tell a story of their own...
This week, our LO comes from Pat Gent (GentlewoodFarms)..titled "Sometimes Life Just Speaks For Itself"...The photo is of Pats oldest daughter. The journaling she did is from the heart. This is what she journaled in an open letter to her daughter.



I wonder if you have any idea how much I love you. Can you even begin to imagine the concept? I love the dimple in your right cheek. I love your cute little chin. I love your heavy, thick, dark hair - even when you dye it purple. I love the sparkle in your eyes when you get ready to tell a funny story. I love the compassion you show for your friends. I love your energy, your enthusiasm, your total zest for life. I love the shape of your fingers and the length of your legs. I love each of your seventy-two inches of tall girly frame. I love watching you sleep. I love that you come in and hug me "just because." I love hearing about your day. I love that you call me on the phone, just to say, "hi." I love that you love horses as much as I do. I love that you love the outdoors. I love when you ask for the car keys because you always say please. I love that you're always hungry, and I love when you make dinner. I love that you still sit on my lap. I love you my number two daughter, and I hope that you know that you will always be number one in my heart.
Love, Mom.

Love the distressing Pat did so beautifully. Look at the sweet fan she created gathered from a strip of edge punched paper. The cut outs are beautiful as well as the stamping and the incredible flowers...The picture says it all, and the letter tells the story of the incredible love between a mother and daughter...
Thank you Pat for sharing such an intimate part of your life. You are an incredible mom...Sounds like you have an amazing daughter!!

1 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great distressing. And love your sentiment.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed