The October kit is simply fabulous, and I have so many plans to use it all up! Here's an altered mason jar I made last night.
I am using this as a "good things" jar. I got the idea off of Pinterest to keep a jar on the counter and every time something "good" happens, write it down on a piece of paper and throw it in the jar. You can read them once a month or once a year. It's pretty fun and helps remind you of all the good things in your life. I recently moved, and my good things jar BROKE. So, it was time to make a new one.
Here's the video tutorial:
Thanks for checking out the blog today!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRae, this is such a great (and gorgeous) idea!!! Thanks for coming up with it!!!!
c est superbe, merci pour la video
ReplyDeleteOh Rae I love the jar and what a great idea to use it for, thanks for the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic project. I have been searching for a new Christmas gift idea for this year. I can see these as Christmas gifts for the whole family. Thank you for the idea and inspiration! ~Robin (ddcdragonfly)
ReplyDelete