This layout screams summer, and I just can't stop looking at it. Congrats to Peggy!
Ode to Surf
Crashing wave, power, intensity.
Pushing me forward into the teeth of uncertainty.
Exhilaration over comes as i stand and,
For a moment i'm locked in a near perfect state of being.
My troubles fall away and,
I'm whole if only for a fleeting moments reflection.
My determination is made new,
I throw myself back through in my search for your salty perfection.
Crashing wave, power, intensity.
Pushing me forward into the teeth of uncertainty.
Exhilaration over comes as i stand and,
For a moment i'm locked in a near perfect state of being.
My troubles fall away and,
I'm whole if only for a fleeting moments reflection.
My determination is made new,
I throw myself back through in my search for your salty perfection.

WTG Peggy. A beautiful layout congrats :)
ReplyDeletePaula
superbe page
ReplyDelete