Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Good Tuesday morning to ya!!  
We have a lot of fun stuff happening today, ok, maybe just 3, but that seems like a lot because it all super exciting!!  We have our blog hop winners, we have a little blog love going on between Swirlydoos and Creative Imaginations that will result in a l-o-v-e RAK for you!  AND, we have a new card challenge today!  Phew~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, if you haven't taken a look at Creative Imaginations lately you are MISSING A LOT!!  Our May Technique/Project kit is so jam packed with new product from their ATC Line.  Take a look at our kit.
Isn't this AMAZING!!!  Go to our home page to learn more about this kit and how you can get one. We currently have an ATC challenge going on.  Come on in and join us.

Even more amazing are these ATCs that were made by our Education Team Designers, Lynne Forsythe and Tiffany Morgan, as well as Design Team Member Rachel Moses.


Every month Krissy puts together a different Technique/Project kit.  Our Education Team designers work with these kits and create video tutorials that not only show a stunning final project, but they also teach techniques. Check out our tutorials section in the forum as well as our Swirlydoos Youtube Channel!!  Gone are the days of buying a really cool kit and then letting it sit because you don't know what to do with it.  Swirlydoos' Education Team is here for you!!

Because this kit is so jam packed with Creative Imaginations product, we are going to give you ANOTHER chance to win a really fabby prize from Creative Imaginations! Leave us a comment and let us know what your favorite Creative Imaginations product is for a chance to win!!! Don't forget to check out their blog when you can.  They have tutorials and lots of eye candy!! 
 CLICK HERE 

You have through tomorrow to leave us your comment for a chance to win a mix of Luminarte H20's and Luminarte Radiant Rain sprayers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know that we have a very inspiring Card Forum??  Well, we do!  Design Team member Paulien has created a Card Forum that will keep you inspired and trying new things!!  She challenges participants to use sketches, specific colors, certain shapes and even shows you how to make off the page projects! 

Paulien is going to share with you what she has planned for this week!!!

Today's card is one with a Fun and different design.




A step by step photo tutorial can be found here: http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?156633.post

The rules are posted at the end/bottom of the tutorial.
This challenge is open to everyone, so come on over and play along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally!!!!  Once again you made our blog hop really wonderful.  All of the hoppers and all of their generous comments leave us truly humbled.  You ROCK!!! Thank you, thank you. Here are our winners!!!!  Remember, you have 7 days to claim your prize.  Please email me at Lisa@swirlydoos.com with your information so we can get you your prize!

Swirlydoos - Connie

May Arts - Fusiafscrapping

Donna Salazar - Jackie

Teresa Collins - Kate

EK Success - Romy




34 comments:

scrappygal said...

Congrats ladies!!

Thanks for reminding me about all my H20's! I need to dig them out and play with them again!

I love Creative Imaginations papers, but most of all, I love their die cut papers!!

I absolutely adore that gorgeous card!!

Peggy said...

I cannot believe that I missed the Hop!!!! However, I can see that a lot of scrappers did not and I want to shout "Congratulations" to the winners of this month's awesome Swirly RAKs!!!!!
Awaiting my kit...
Off to check out Paulien's tutorial (what a gorgeous and creative card this is)...
And back to what I'm working on...

Erica Ortiz said...

There are many wonderful products from Creative Imaginations. I love their Narratives Collection!

Merrihew said...

Wow! Such a cool prize package! I have had the radiant rain mists on my must try list! I love the creatvie imaginations die cut papers and I have used a lot of the cowboy collection for LO's about all the little cowboys and cowgirls we have in our family!

Linda Pekrul said...

I love the ATC technique kit this month and can't wait to work with it.

My favorite Creative Imaginations product is the Narratives line.

Congrats to the winners! It was another great Blog Hop!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! What an amazing prize and congrats to the winners. My favorite CI product would be the Twinkling H2Os. Thanks for the chance to win!

eleele said...

My congratulations, Ladies.
I just tried Creative Imaginations papers, but I will be happy to try this H 20 and awesome sprays.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I love the CI ATC line! I've never tried Luminarte products so it would be great to win. Thanks for the chance!

Kim said...

I love the CI radiant rain sprays. I have 8 bottles and looking for more. The shimmer in them is amazing.

Sherrenae - Sherri said...

I love the versatility and variety they have in paper lines. It appeals to a broad range of scrappers and you can always find something unique. They die cut papers are always fun.

jacirascrap said...

Impressionates ATCs...amaria experimental o H2O radiante... Obrigada pela chance de ganhar...

Romy said...

Your card looks amazing, Paulien! I totally love your innovative shape. And those are such beautiful ATC cards too!

Thank you so much for picking me as one of the winners - doing a happy dance ATM:)

pau B said...

Pauline, i folow your blog for long time!! and always thanks your tips and your gorgeus works
AHHHHHHHHHH
I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!Narratives Collection!

Maureen Hayes said...

Thanks for the chance to win this awesome prize package! I love the radiant rain shimmering mists and would love to own some of them. All of CI's paper lines, especially the Beach themed ones.

I had a blast on the blog hop, and even though I didn't win a prize, I learned a lot and found some great new blogs. Congrats to the winners and thanks again for another chance to win!

Maureen

Neliva said...

Congrats ladies!

Amy said...

Congrats ladies,

Thanks for the chance to win this generous prizepack love it very much!
Have a great week hugs Amy :)

Dee in N.H. said...

Congrats to all the winners! You guys have the most awesome hops!! I love my H@O's and those sprays are wayyyyy up on my wishlist! Thanks for a chance to win them!

MZule said...

Congrats gals!

drybolt said...

I can't believe I missed the hop but my internet was down,, Congrats to all of the winners, what wonderful prizes. My favorite Creative imaginations product is the cowboy collection.

Kimberly said...

I always try to do the blog hop as I see so much inspiration!! Congrats to the winners! There is so much to love about Creative Imagination! It is hard to pick one thing.....I guess I will pick the twinkling H2O's.

Lisa said...

First CONGRATS to the winners!!!!

I love the CI Twinkling H2o's...so cool.

Paulien that is a gorgeous card and off to see the tut.

Thanks for another chance to win!

Anita Braddock said...

Congrats everyone.
wow what a Amazing 2nd chance to win.
I would love love tho win this I dont have any and i have seen from other projects how Beautiful they look and that they shimmer iam that kind of girl love shimmers and sparkles. thanks for the chance to win.
Since I haven't use Luminarte H2O I would have to say all of them but my favorite colors are Purples, Pinks, Blues and more. thanks Abbraddock@msn.com

Sue McRae said...

I have always been a huge of the Twinkling H2Os. Love the colours and how pretty they are to paint with.

L. Akins said...

Congratulations to the Blog hop winners!

The CI prize pack is to die for. I want it. The radiant rain dauber and the H2Os are my favorite .

María Castillo said...

All CI products are amazing, but I love their Narratives Collection!!!

Stephanie said...

This was a fun blog hop and I congratulate all of the lucky winners!

I love the look of the radiant rain shimmering mists on layouts and cards and would love to own some of them so I can try these out on my own projects!

marcia said...

I really like the twinkling H2O line. The colors are so vivid!

Theresa said...

I would love to try some of those sprays!! Hope they are as sparkly as their H2Os!!!! Great stuff here on your blog!

Maureen Hayes said...

I've got to tell you the truth, I was never all that into ATC's becaus I really didn't have anyone to trade with, couldn't come up with any great ideas for decorating them, etc. . . During the blog hop I saw so many phenomenal examples that now I am excited to try making one, I will be checking out your YouTube videos as well. Even though I didn't "win" on the blog hop, I feel like I won anyway because I learned so much and found so many great new blogs and inspirations! Thanks for offering it.

rlovew said...

The H2O's are on my wishlist.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

stunning projects!!! Congrats to the winner! I love the shimmery mists!!! Thanks so much!

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

So fun - I love using the Luminarte Twinkling H2O's - they work great, even on fabric. Thanks for the opportunity to win!!!

Cindy Lou said...

Congrats to the winners! I really like the Luminarte Paints, have never tried the H2O's or Radiant Rain but would love to as I have heard so much about them. Thanks for this opportunity!

fusiafscrapping said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow by Email

SwirlydoosKits Video Tutorials

Loading...

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream